903 MOVIE REVIEWS
First Letter of Title
5. Excellent. This is a classic! Raises the bar for cinema. You are in awe of the experience.
4. Thoroughly enjoyable. Its few flaws are overwhelmed by the movie as a whole.
3. Flawed but fun. Brings little or nothing new, but makes the best of the recipe.
2. Overwhelmed by its flaws, or studio interference, or the people in charge didn't care enough about the audience, and everyone in the audience sees that.
1. Garbage. It's like the filmmakers felt nothing but contempt for us.
NEGATIVE SHRIEK GIRL
1. Utter crap. Hard to see what's going on, hard to hear what is being said. Not worth your time or money.
2. A single actor, location, special effect, production design, some ONE thing makes an impact in an otherwise shit movie.
3. Badly made but clearly enthusiastic and energetic. The people making this did the best they could with the little they had and I never felt they looked down on me for watching it.
4. Guerilla nutso cinema. Entirely unformulaic, these newbies had a clear target that they completely missed, but they made sure the failure was Epic! So bad it's good.
5. Unbelievably insane. What the hell did I just see? These newbies had a clear target that no one ever considered and they smashed it!
You don't know what's going on half the time and the makers probably didn't either. But they were damn sure going to make an impression and their hard work and sacrifice is all on the screen in glorious WTF Is That? Lightening in a bottle that they could likely never repeat if they tried, 5 Negative Shriekgirls is So Bad It's Great!